Corning Hiking Club

CHC was a club that met every Sunday Morning... 7am... Year-Round @ the Corning Public Parking Lot next to McDonald's (but not the McDonald's parking lot!). Everyone was invited! This schedule may return. For the meantime, however, club hours have been de-specified. If you'ld like to arrange a hike, please contact me ahead of time and we'll work something out. See you soon! Ron corninghikingclub@hotmail.com

Friday, October 12, 2007

%@$#*! Corning Hiking Club Pub Stumble 2007 (See comments for drink list) X%^)-~

Sheena
Sarah
Millie wouldn't serve me- even though it was only my 3rd stop!
C'mon, Millie- my singing isn't THAT bad!
Bob & Frank
Bob & Joan
Jimi
Janis
Adam, Mike & Adam

6 dogs, 1 funky hobo wolf and 1 mouse w/ his own door and a beer.


Poodle drinks free.
Emmett



yummy
Amber
Sarah
Doug

Halfway there at Centerway Square!

Christina

John & Carri
Mike

Mike
Chris & Sam

I think she uses these to mark the Decaf coffees.

Tish

Tara
After this point (and pint), my notes are pretty sketchy.



7:52

Char

Andy J. & friend


Apparently, cameras are not allowed in McHale's. Who knew?

I'm hoping this isn't Dwight Mercy





I remember this girl was not my biggest fan.
...but this guy was cool.

Marconi Lodge... the final test?

Nice night for a Stumble
See You Next Year!

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Bear said...

Ron you crazy #*!@ing guy you!! PROUD TO SAY I KNOW YOU !!!!!
I see you made it ,must have been a great day(rain what rain??)
Great little opening number by the way... It will happen some sunday I Promise!!
Barry(2600)

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Corning Hiking Club! said...

Ya...it was so much fun.

Had a:

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale at Antoinette's

a draft at the East End

Millie wouldn't serve me at the Radisson (even though it was only my third stop. Funny.)

Yuengling at Murphy's

Labatt's Blue Light at Maley's

Busch at McClintock's

Ithaca Nut Brown Ale at the Glory Hole.

NewCastle At London Underground

I somehow missed Three Birds

Pumpkin Martini At The Cellar

Sam Adam's Octoberfest at The Gaffer

D'Artagnan At Market St. Brewing Co. Delicious!

Labatt's Blue at Sorge's

A couple Lagers at R+M and Mac's Grill

Yuengling At Oak's

Genesee at Cap'n Morgans

Stone IPA at Snooty Pig

From there on the notes are sketchy. I didn't write anything about Lando's, McHales, That Other Place or Marconi Lodge...

...and all I had for The Site was "Mud"

I got the pictures, though...
(and didn't lose the camera.)

Thanks for checking out the site-

See you on Sunday!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Hope said...

That pumkin martini looks SO tasty! I loved seeing these pictures!!! Thanks for posting them all! I miss you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home